[NTG-context] Tex-Live bittorrent sites?

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Wed Feb 9 16:09:24 CET 2005

    Is there a bittorrent site for downloading the current version of
    texlive?

Not that I am aware of.  If you find one or can set one up, please email
tex-live at tug.org with the info.

For those who may not know -- Hans just asked me :) -- BitTorrent is a
peer-to-peer system that lets big files be downloaded in small pieces
from many different machines.  The client reassembles the pieces.  I
haven't used it myself, although I've heard some good things about it.
http://bittorrent.com/

karl