[NTG-context] Fonts, Fonts, Fonts

Wed Feb 9 00:56:41 CET 2005

Always with the fonts on this list...

Anyway, I am running some recent beta of tetex and am still having
problems getting fonts loaded in ConTeXt.

\starttext
\showbodyfont[cmr,12pt]
\showbodyfont[lbr,12pt]
\stoptext

seems innocent enough, but produces two identical tables.  pdfetex is
complaining about an all-base.map:

Warning: pdfetex (file all-base.map): cannot open font map file

and there is no such file anywhere (and a grep through /usr/share/texmf,
/etc/texmf, and /var/lib/texmf turns up nothing).

Could someone provide me with a simple rundown on what I should do.  I
would really like to try typesetting my master's thesis in another font
than cmr before I hand it in.  Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,
	nikolai

::: page: www.pcppopper.org  :: fun atm: gf,lps,ruby,lisp,war3 :::