[NTG-context] URW Garamond No8 under LPPL

Thomas A.Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Fri Feb 4 15:54:42 CET 2005

I just downloaded, and the pfbs are included as well:

This directory provides a set of Postscript-Type-1 fonts
which URW has made available for free under the Aladdin Free
Public License:

   font name:                  files:
   -------------------------------------
   GaramondNo8 Regular         ugmr8a.pfb
                               ugmr8a.pfm
                               ugmr8a.afm

   GaramondNo8 Medium          ugmm8a.pfb
                               ugmm8a.pfm
                               ugmm8a.afm

   GaramondNo8 Italic          ugmri8a.pfb
                               ugmri8a.pfm
                               ugmri8a.afm

   GaramondNo8 Medium Italic   ugmmi8a.pfb
                               ugmmi8a.pfm
                               ugmmi8a.afm

If I'm not too dumb, I'll try and see if I can write the typescripts.

Best

Thomas