[NTG-context] Help: Context update problem

Fei He fei.he1 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 21:47:42 CET 2005

Hello folks,

I ran into this strange problem today. First, I was trying to use
Chinese in Context. After I generated those font files, it occurred to
me that I might want to run: texexec --make. However, I got the
following error message:

C:\localtexmf\tex\context\base\font-uni.tex
system (E-TEX): [line 423] \protected
! Undefined control sequence.

Naturally, I thought it might help by updating context again. But no
luck. Still run into the same problem. The font-uni.tex file is
untouched whatsoever. Does it have something to do with the Chinese
font? Thanks a lot in advance!!

Best,
Fei