[NTG-context] alpha release

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Wed Jan 5 19:00:16 CET 2005

Hi,

I uploaded an alpha release. Well, not that alpha, since i run it here as
default, but this one has the bib files packahed. Some code moved to the system
modules and some bits and pieces were cleaned up. Taco and I will discuss a
further clean up / internationalization later. I hope that this fisex some of
the reported problems.

(next on the list is the nath module, but i wait till GB tells me to do so)