[NTG-context] Re: texexec 4.0 to 5.0 update.

h h extern pragma at wxs.nl
Sun Oct 24 20:10:30 CEST 2004

Dirar BOUGATEF wrote:

> texexec --make en solves the problem. But now my fonts are not embeded
> to my PDF document as it was with the previous version.
>
> I think the way i installed the new archive wasn't fair ? What's the
> best way to do it ?

take a look at cont-sys.rme: maybe you need to enable loading map files
in your local copy of cont-sys.tex; there have been changes in the way
pdftex gets initialized (map files are part of that)

context prefers to follow the load map files on demand route (makes more
sense when you have tons of (extra) fonts on your system)