[NTG-context] Re: A few questions regarding ConTeXt

Peter Münster pmlists at free.fr
Wed Jul 28 19:39:36 CEST 2004

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004, Mats Broberg wrote:

> One of the issues is how to solve a problem in ConTeXt if it suddenly
> becomes clear this or that feature is not implemented.

You have the same problem with LaTeX. There are some features not present
in LaTeX (balanced columns with floats for example), that are so hard to
implement, that you have to wait for LaTeX 3.

The few ConTeXt features, that I'm still waiting for, are quite small and
could be even made perhaps by someone else than Hans, if necessary.
This should be also true for the features of varioref and lettrine.

Best regards, Peter

--
http://pmrb.free.fr/contact/