[MetaTeX] MP <-> TeX interfacing

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Wed Jul 21 10:06:34 CEST 2004

Hi,

Assume for a moment, that there will be a special version of TeX (perhaps
pdfxtex) that is linked against libMPost. Such a beast needs to interface the
library, and that inteface needs some discussion.

The question that needs to be answered is: how would you ideally like to
use libMPost from within the primitive TeX programming language?

This is important for me, because I want the necesary glue code to be as
small as possible. I'll adjust the library's API to make precisely this type of
access as easy as possible.

--
groeten,

Taco