[MetaTeX] website

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Wed Jul 14 11:36:09 CEST 2004

Hi,

For the website, a logo/icon and a 'style' are urgently needed. Not something
I am good at, so I hope someone wants to help out by designing a logo
and/or a CSS style.

I want to keep a 'news' style section on the webpage, but am not sure
what to do with bug/feature tracking just yet.

There already is a sarovar project for libMPost and extra projects for
CXTeX, texmake and texfs will probably be approved (in all likelihood,
 I will request these projects anyway for CVS), tracking could then be
done on sarovar.

OTOH, it would be cool and perhaps easier to have a forum or wiki on our
own website instead. That would keep everything in one place.

All opinions on the website (as well as pointers to websites that you feel
are 'nice') are very welcome.

--
groeten,

Taco