[MetaTeX] Metatex info

Bart Vanherck herckb at pandora.be
Thu Aug 5 18:58:16 CEST 2004

On Thu, 2004-07-15 at 10:29, Taco Hoekwater wrote:

> project maintenance:
> -----------------------
> - Sarovar projects have to be requested for CXTeX, TeXtool, TeXmake and TeXFS.
>   http://www.sarovar.org (It is probably best when I do that.)
>
> - The current cxtex-0.51.tar.gz sources wil need to be split into 3 component
>    parts: libXTeX, libtextool (was texutil), and libtexmake (that's current texexec).

Are these 3 projects already requested ?
I see 3 different directories in cxtex-0.51 :
cpdfetex, texk and texutil.

Is it the intension to change also the name of for example texexec. I
have also a comment about the naming of the different filenames in
libmpost, proably this is a result of the generation of those files from
the pascal source, but it is not clear what the purpose of the functions
in a source file is. For maintenance lateron, it is better to choose
relevant names.

If the new projects are added, maybe you can check to cvs.gnome.org,
there are several  projects that have a correct layout of a development
tree.

regards,

Bart