[MetaTeX] libmpost build environment

Bart Vanherck herckb at pandora.be
Tue Aug 3 08:04:30 CEST 2004

Hello,

I downloaded libmpost via cvs and have found some missing files in the
build invironment I assume : an autogen.sh file. This file should make
all the other missing files, like makefile and configure.

During generation of the Makefiles following warnings are generated :
Indeed in libmpost/Makefile.am it is better to use AM_CFLAGS.

libmpost/Makefile.am:1: `CFLAGS' is a user variable, you should not
override it;libmpost/Makefile.am:1: use `AM_CFLAGS' instead.
src/Makefile.am:1: `CFLAGS' is a user variable, you should not override
it;
src/Makefile.am:1: use `AM_CFLAGS' instead.

regards,

Bart