[Foxet] Processing of DocBook XSL-FO output is failing [resend]

Michael Smith smith at xml-doc.org
Fri Jul 8 08:01:48 CEST 2005

[re-sending without attachments]


When I first tried foXet back in November of last year, it was
working great for processing the test docs I tried, which were all
FO output from the DocBook XSL stylesheets.

But when I tried it more recently, it seems to be failing, even
with fairly "minimal" XSL-FO output from the DocBook stylesheets.

A test file is here:


These the error messages I see:

  ! Missing number, treated as zero.

followed by:

  ! Illegal unit of measure (pt inserted)


More information about the Foxet mailing list