[Dev-luatex] keeping in sync with pdftex changes

Linas Stonys lstonys at vtex.lt
Mon Jan 11 15:34:48 CET 2021

Nice to hear that pdftex |is not frozen totally. Could you please implement
\localleftbox| and |\localrightbox macros from luatex (or Omega) to pdftex?|
These are very useful macros for example I use it for links break in DVI
mode. Where I close the
active link on the line break and reopen it on the next line. And this
perfectly works in page breaks, footnotes, floats

Thanks, Linas