[Dev-luatex] [PATCH] luaharfbuzz: Provide interface for variable fonts
Marcel Fabian Krüger
tex at 2krueger.de
Mon Aug 2 20:40:21 CEST 2021
On Mon, Aug 02, 2021 at 07:12:56PM +0200, luigi scarso wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 2, 2021 at 6:57 PM Marcel Fabian Krüger <tex at 2krueger.de> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > please consider the attached patch for luahbtex. It adds a Lua interface
> > for HarfBuzz's functions around variable fonts.
> > It is an adoption of recent upstream luaharfbuzz changes with additional
> > LuaJIT support. While corresponding busted tests are included too, the
> > font needed to actually run these tests has not been added to the fonts
> > directory since sending binary files in diffs via email is problematic
> > and I don't think that anyone is running these tests from the LuaTeX
> > repo anyway.
> 1) why 2 files ?
Whenever I checkout the sources from git, svn or the web interface I get files
with UNIX line ending, but some months ago you mentioned that a patch
couldn't be applied because it should have used Windows line endings
instead. Therefore I added a .win version with Windows line endings to
avoid issues but still included the other patch since that's the one I
actually tested locally.
> 2) Makefile.in is not necessary
Ok, I dropped it.
> 3) can you make each patch as a separate file, and then make a zip (o tar
Sure, I added a zip of the individual patches.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 6919 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the dev-luatex