[Dev-luatex] Assignments in runtoks

Marcel Fabian Kr├╝ger tex at 2krueger.de
Wed Sep 4 14:34:29 CEST 2019

On Mon, Sep 02, 2019 at 07:13:36PM +0200, luigi scarso wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 2, 2019 at 10:59 AM Hans Hagen <j.hagen at xs4all.nl> wrote:
>

> > (I will send the patches to Luigi later today.)

> r7188 | luigi.scarso at gmail.com | 2019-09-02 19:12:22 +0200 (Mon, 02 Sep
> 2019) | 1 line
>
> some cleanup + extra features runtoks (HH)

This introduced a bug when `tex.runtoks` is called with a function:
In ltexlib.c, runtoks function branch, token_info(r) is set twice and
token_info(r) is never set. Also the first assignment to `token_info(t)`
sets it to `token_val(end_local_code,0);`, but `end_local_code` is not
a command code, so this becomes a space token. Also the supplied
function is never called because the local call token is no longer
inserted.

-- Marcel