[Dev-luatex] require doesn't get recorded

Linas Stonys lstonys at vtex.lt
Thu Nov 7 15:57:15 CET 2019

Hi All,
I'm using dirty trick to write documents used .otf files to .fls by adding code to ...\tex\latex\fontspec\fontspec.cfg

\bgroup
\catcode`\ 10 %

\gdef\opentype at write@to at fls{%
     \directlua{
         local fontdata = fonts.hashes.identifiers
         local done = {}
         for id, fdata in pairs(fontdata) do
             if fdata.filename and not done[fdata.filename] then
               tex.sprint("\string\\IfFileExists{".. fdata.filename .."}{}{}")
               done[fdata.filename] = ''
             end
         end
         }}

\egroup
\AtEndDocument{\opentype at write@to at fls}

Then example:
\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{fontspec}

\begin{document}
\fontfamily{ptm}\selectfont a
\end{document}

Maybe this could be solved directly in luatex engine that all the input would be written to .fls?

Thanks in advance!
Linas