[Dev-luatex] pdfe error / question

Marcel Krüger tex at 2krueger.de
Sat Mar 23 17:43:25 CET 2019

 ---- On Fri, 22 Mar 2019 19:48:46 +0100 Marcel Krüger <tex at 2krueger.de> wrote ----
 >  [...]
 >
 > Do not try to print the reference object, the tostring helper is broken so it leads to a fatal Lua error. (It uses `%i`, but it would have to use `%d` to work.)

Hi LuaTeX team,

I noticed a change related to this in the trunk and experimental code so I just wanted to let you know that at least on my system,
 that this did not fix the problem because %i is still used instead of %d. To avoid the error, you could replace

    lua_pushfstring(L, "<pdfe.reference " "%i>", (int) p->onum);

with

    lua_pushfstring(L, "<pdfe.reference " "%d>", p->onum);

Best regards
Marcel Krüger