[Dev-luatex] Semi-official git mirror of luatex repository

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Tue Mar 13 01:54:43 CET 2018

Hi Mojca,

On Mon, 12 Mar 2018, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> I would be super grateful if there was a semi-official git mirror of
> the luatex repository that would also be updated via regular (hourly?)
> cron jobs.

I can happily do that in the same way I did it for TeX Live sources.
Would 30min svn up / git push be sufficient?

In which github organization should I set it up? Like texlive in the
  TeX Live
organization? Or do you have a separate Luatex organization?

Where is the canonical svn upstream?
https://foundry.supelec.fr/svn/luatex
does not respond to me.

Best

Norbert

Accelia Inc.     +    JAIST     +    TeX Live     +    Debian Developer