[Dev-luatex] Fix PDF whatsits

Marcel Krüger tex at 2krueger.de
Tue Aug 14 19:24:01 CEST 2018

Hello,

I attached a little patch to avoid SEGFAULTs when the backend encounters `pdf_annot`, `pdf_start_link`, `pdf_dest` or `pdf_thread` whatsits.
The SEGFAULT was introduced in revision 6738.

I also noticed that there is no backend support for pdf_start_thread nodes, so using `\pdfextension startthread` leads to

    ! error:  (pdf backend): no output function for whatsit pdf_start_thread

Maybe a note about this could be added to the documentation?

Best regards
Marcel Krüger