[Dev-luatex] Luatex 1.0.0 announcement

Dr. Ernst Molitor molitor at microbiology-bonn.de
Wed Sep 28 15:03:06 CEST 2016

Dear All,

thank you very, very much for all the excellent work!! After following the suggestion to
compile, I had to change  luaotfload-main.lua from current TeXLive :

luaotfload.min_luatex_version     = { 0, 95, 0 }   --- i. e. 0.95.0

caused rejection of the shiny new version of lualatex; changing to

luaotfload.min_luatex_version     = { 1, 0, 0 }   --- i. e. 0.95.0

remedied this minor glitch in luaotfload-main.lua.

Kindest regards,

Ernst

<CAG5iGsB77zAKECmMAZaforfXAoZS1cRw7yWiOz2xQS7kvc0K7A at mail.gmail.com>