[Dev-luatex] Reproducible builds using luatex

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Thu May 5 14:51:40 CEST 2016

> As personal note, it's a pity that we will have  luatex/Debian !=
> luatex/TeXLive,

It is just support for the env var that is different. Not much of a pain.

And to be honest, I am 99% sure that you will come up with again
a different solution/approach, and I will still need to put in the
Debian patches ;-)

This env var will anyway not used by anyone but those who want
to give tests on reproducability. I see not reasonable chance that
a user will tinker around with the env var.

> given that we try to be OS aware as much as possible.

??? What do you mean with "OS aware" here? "unaware"? I don't see the
relation to Debian and/or TeX Live.

Norbert