[Dev-luatex] new primitives

linuxss Stonys lstonys at gmail.com
Wed May 4 22:29:31 CEST 2016

Hi,
I saw you are implementing new primitives such as appending to token list.
This is interesting idea and I wander could you implement more new useful
primitives like \appenddef, \prependdef where it would add something at
begin or at the end of macro. And where you should not care about commands
arguments. There is etoolbox with similar commands like \appto, \preto,
\apptocmd,... I think primitves would be much more faster and trustworthy.

Sometimes I get problems with \apptocmd when using it in tex4ht and trying
to append to command with semicolon and it doesn't appends macros.

Thanks in advance,
Linas Stonys