[Dev-luatex] SIGFPE when writing PK files

Martin Mares mj at ucw.cz
Wed Mar 16 21:39:59 CET 2016

Hello once again,

after fixing the alignment problem, my compilation now fails
a couple of pages later: luatex crashes with SIGFPE when trying
to write a PK font.

I do not have a simple test case yet, but I think I see the problem
in the source: in source/texk/web2c/luatexdir/font/writet3.w, function
writepk(), one call to pdf_printf() divides by newdpi, which can be
zero when pk_fixed_dpi is not set.

What is the intention behind dpi vs. newdpi?

(By the way, is pk_fixed_dpi documented somewhere?)

				Martin