[Dev-luatex] And now for something completely different...

luigi scarso luigi.scarso at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 12:11:15 CEST 2016

On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 5:37 PM, David Kastrup <dak at gnu.org> wrote:

> So this does not really save us from doing our own PDF backend
> eventually (it's not like Cairo's imaging model would not match that of
> PostScript and PDF pretty well anyway).  But looking at that file list,
> I thought it was worth asking.
>
> All the best
Pehaps
http://mupdf.com/

mutool has a "draw" command :

The draw command will render a document to image files,
convert to another vector format, or extract the text content.

The supported input document formats are: pdf, xps, cbz, and epub.

The supported output image formats are: pbm, pgm, ppm, pam, png, tga,
pwg, and pcl.
The supported output vector formats are: svg, pdf, and debug trace (as xml).
The supported output text formats are: plain text, html, and
structured text (as xml).

--
luigi