[Dev-luatex] Assertion `pdf_doc->occurences!=0' failed

luigi scarso luigi.scarso at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 11:44:57 CET 2015


I have made a patch, but we will rewrite that part soon.
You can check the latest trunk with the "knuth" plain format :

%% luaknuthplain.tex
\input plain
\dump


$>luatex -ini  -jobname=luaknuthplain -progname=luaknuthplain luaknuthplain

$>luatex --output-format=pdf --fmt=luaknuthplain.fmt  test.tex


As test.text I have used 100k iterations (not 10k as in your example), i.e.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

\directlua{
  local i = 1
  while i < 100000 do
     local pages = img.scan{filename='foo.pdf'}.pages
     print('Run:', i, 'pages:', pages)
     i = i + 1
  end
}
\bye

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Memory consumption seems also ok ( well enough ok) .

-- 
luigi
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/dev-luatex/attachments/20151119/b73a4031/attachment.html>


More information about the dev-luatex mailing list