[Dev-luatex] Assertion `pdf_doc->occurences!=0' failed

luigi scarso luigi.scarso at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 19:17:35 CET 2015

On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 6:57 PM, Andreas Matthias <
andreas.matthias at gmail.com> wrote:

> luigi scarso wrote:
>
> > You can build a debug version with
>
> Attached is the backtrace with
>
>     This is LuaTeX, Version beta-0.85.0 (TeX Live 2016/dev) (rev 5532)
>
> Andreas

Thank you very much.
I think it's a collectgarbage issue, or at least the gc has its role.
Just put collectgarbage('stop') on the top, and it should goes until the
end.
If you have a  TL 2015  with context, you can check that the plain format
shipped with context is ok:
## build the luatex-plain.fmt
mtxrun --script plain --make

## run luatex --fmt=luatex-plain  "test.tex"
mtxrun --script plain test.tex

(note that the context/plain format doesn't overwrite the canonical
luatex.fmt format)

This is a bit strange, I'm still looking into it.

--
luigi