[Dev-luatex] Assertion `pdf_doc->occurences!=0' failed

luigi scarso luigi.scarso at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 00:04:46 CET 2015


On Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 10:10 PM, Andreas Matthias <
andreas.matthias at gmail.com> wrote:

> luigi scarso wrote:
>
> > On Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 6:25 PM, Andreas Matthias <
> > andreas.matthias at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >     luigi scarso wrote:
> >
> >     > On Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 6:08 PM, Andreas Matthias <
> >     > andreas.matthias at gmail.com> wrote:
> >     >
> >     >     luigi scarso wrote:
> >     >
> >     >     > Which version of luatex trigs the assertion ?
> >     >     > is it possible to have a sample of the foo.pdf ?
> >     >
> >     >     This is LuaTeX, Version beta-0.80.0 (TeX Live 2015) (rev 5238)
> >     >
> >     >     I've attached the PDF. But it seems to be independent of the
> program
> >     >     which created the PDF. I've tested it with several different
> PDFs and
> >     >     they all trigger this assertion.
> >     >
> >     > ok, thank you very much.
> >     > Which platform are you using ?
> >
> >     GNU/Linux
> >
> > Ok, I have just checked your test with your foo,pdf under Ubuntu 14.04
> LTS 64bit
> > with latest luatex and it's ok  .
> > Later I will try the 0.80.0 one.
>
> I've just compiled the latest svn version:
>
>    This is LuaTeX, Version beta-0.85.0 (TeX Live 2016/dev) (rev 5532)
>
> But it still triggers the same assertion.
>
> Strange. I'm testing under Ubuntu 14.04.3 LTS x86_64, too.
>
>

hm, I start to think that I'm missing something here that I'm still not
able to see .
You can build a debug version with
./build.sh --debug
then with
ulimit -c unlimited
running your example
we could have a core dump
to inspect with
gdb luatex core

The gdb command
bt
could  give some hints

-- 
luigi
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/dev-luatex/attachments/20151118/4304d4f6/attachment-0001.html>


More information about the dev-luatex mailing list