[Dev-luatex] Question: Have any Windows users managed to build 0.80?

luigi scarso luigi.scarso at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 20:43:42 CEST 2015

On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 7:09 PM, Graham Douglas <
graham.douglas at readytext.co.uk> wrote:

> Thanks Luigi, yes that's exactly what I was referring to. I have previously done a
> full port of LuaTex (ver 0.76) to a native Windows build with Visual studio (no MinGW32 involved)
> but I just want to use MinGW32 for version 0.80 --- nothing urgent, I just
> like to check the builds for new releases.
>
> Just want to rule in or out whether the 0.80 build scripts are temporarily
> broken for Windows/MinGW32 at the moment.
>

> Warm wishes
> Graham
>
> I think that I can check a win32/mingw  build,
but I need some help on how to install the right toolchain --- what to
install from where and so on.
Cross compiling from linux works ok, but I think that some things  (i.e.
makinfo) are executed under linux,
so they could be outdated under windows/mingw.

--
luigi