[Dev-luatex] Question: Have any Windows users managed to build 0.80?

Graham Douglas graham.douglas at readytext.co.uk
Wed Jun 17 14:33:21 CEST 2015

Hi All

Just a quick question to other Windows users.

Using MinGW32 and Windows 7 (64-bit) I can build LuaTeX version 0.79.3.1
without any
problems but version 0.8 will not build.

Luigi very provided some suggestions offline but before I spend time
delving into
darker corners (well, dark to me anyway ;-)) I wondered if anyone else
has managed to
build 0.80 on Windows  --- i.e., if it is something odd about my setup?

As noted, version 0.79.3.1 builds without any problem.

Thanks in advance.

All best wishes
Graham