[Dev-luatex] A few bugs with the web site

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Fri Jun 6 22:42:16 CEST 2014

On 6/6/2014 7:35 PM, Reuben Thomas wrote:

> Great! Or, use a wiki, or put the pages in a repo to which one can submit
> pull requests. Less time spent all round.

using (and keeping up) a wiki makes no sense as this site is only a
lightweight entry point; there are regular tex mailing lists and wikis
for more in depth information; the website mostly served a purpose in
the beginning (and is normally only updated when we do a release);
eventually the site might even go away

(also, luatex and related development already take most of our time)