[Dev-luatex] Contributions to documentation?

Graham Douglas graham.douglas at readytext.co.uk
Sun Sep 8 16:41:49 CEST 2013

Hi All

Using Visual Studio I've been single-stepping through the FontForge code
and luafflib.c code to better understand OpenType font loading in LuaTeX
and would be interested to suggest some additions/contributions to the
LuaTeX reference manual --- to expand on descriptions/definitions in
some parts of section 4.4.5 "Fontloader font tables".

If this would be welcomed, would it be considered OK to post my draft
contributions here for review/comment and once (if) deemed
correct/accurate, for Taco (?) to add the text to the Reference Manual?

Best wishes
Graham