[Dev-luatex] [luatex] tex.extraprimitives() and Umath primitives

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Mon Jan 21 10:01:55 CET 2013

On 01/19/2013 06:00 PM, Khaled Hosny wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 09, 2013 at 05:23:02PM +0100, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
>> On 01/09/2013 03:37 PM, Khaled Hosny wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> Is there a way for tex.extraprimitives() to return only Unicode math
>>> primitives? I think not, but I thought to ask anyway.
>>
>> No, sorry.
>
> OK, what about the attached patch?

Not sure. I am thinking perhaps it would be better if 'Umath' was
still also included in 'luatex', and technically that would be simple
by or-ing the options.

It would mean that lualatex would have some 80+ extra primitives
(\luatexUmath ... + \Umath...) which may be undesirable to some
people, but that also might help backward compatibility so I guess
that makes it a tie.