[Dev-luatex] Luajittex 0.72.0 announcement

Patrick Gundlach patrick at gundla.ch
Thu Jan 10 20:08:25 CET 2013

Am 10.01.2013 um 18:22 schrieb luigi scarso <luigi.scarso at gmail.com>:

> On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 5:20 PM, Hans Hagen <pragma at wxs.nl> wrote:
>> On 1/10/2013 4:26 PM, Patrick Gundlach wrote:
>>>
>>> Luigi,
>>>
>>> this looks very promising!!! I've been able to run a simple document with
>>> my publisher with it. Great.
> Are you using clang or gcc ?

Neither, I use Mac.

(Seriously: I have no idea - I guess I use gcc :)

$ type gcc
gcc is /usr/bin/gcc
$ type clang
clang is /usr/bin/clang

no mentioning of "clang" in ./buildjit.sh output

> Did you checked some C module -- i.e. the binding for libxml ?

not yet. I will need to make my publisher run with luajittex smoothly first. But I am lying in bed and unable to do serious work.

> the really fun for you is the ffi module...

I've seen that :)

Patrick