[Dev-luatex] 64 bit binary for windows?

Fabrice Popineau fabrice.popineau at supelec.fr
Wed Apr 10 11:16:24 CEST 2013

I compiled one too with MingW64 and gcc-4.8.0
Only one glitch during the compilation (which lasts forever !) : there is a
clash between eof() declared in texk/web/lib/lib.h and some other eof() in
system header files.
I added :

#define eof weof

in texk/web/lib/lib.h and that is all.

I compiled a huge pile of (LaTeX, Tikz, OpenType Cambria, CambriaMath,
Consolas fonts) slides with the resulting luatex.exe and didn't noticed any
problems up to now.

Fabrice

2013/4/9 luigi scarso <luigi.scarso at gmail.com>

> On Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 10:42 AM, Patrick Gundlach <patrick at gundla.ch>
> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > anybody got a 64 bit binary for windows (7) 64? I've got some problems
> with the current 32 bit binary and I was wondering if using a 64 bit binary
> would fix them.
> I've one made with  x86_64-w64-mingw32 , gcc ver. 4.6.2
>

> --
> luigi

Fabrice Popineau
SUPELEC