[Dev-luatex] 64 bit binary for windows?

Patrick Gundlach patrick at gundla.ch
Sat Apr 6 10:55:49 CEST 2013

>> anybody got a 64 bit binary for windows (7) 64? I've got some problems with the current 32 bit binary and I was wondering if using a 64 bit binary would fix them.
>
> I've tried some time ago with no luck, but I would like to spend more
> time on this.
> Which kind of problems have you seen ?

the same as on Januar 16 on this list:

!LuaTeX error (file C:\Users\.../share/fonts/texgyreheros/texgyreheros-regular.otf): Parsing CFF DICT failed. (error=-1)
==> Fatal error occurred, no output PDF file produced!

all other platforms are OK, win32 on 32bit is also OK.

I can't produce a MWE at the moment.

Patrick