[Dev-luatex] Building LuaTeX under Windows using the Netbeans IDE [hope not too off-topic]

Graham Douglas graham.douglas at readytext.co.uk
Mon Nov 12 15:23:22 CET 2012

Hi Luigi

I've only just installed it (on a fairly low-spec Visa machine) and
built some of the sample projects so I can't reply with any real
authority. Personally, I'd probably be OK with it being resource hungry
if I could use it as an IDE to single-step through code (as I do with
Visual Studio). For sure I've explored using gdb at the command line
(via the build.sh --nostrip) but (for me personally) an IDE is preferable.

Best
Graham