[Dev-luatex] Cron <luatex at boekplan> /var/www/luatex.org/www/bin/luatex-svn

Khaled Hosny khaledhosny at eglug.org
Wed Feb 29 22:43:48 CET 2012

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 10:28:24PM +0100, Cron Daemon wrote:
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> r4361 | khaled | 2012-02-29 20:13:40 +0100 (Wed, 29 Feb 2012) | 9 lines
> Changed paths:
>    M /trunk/source/texk/web2c/luatexdir/tex/mlist.w
> Rewrite get_delim_box()
> The older version was always returning a box larger than requested and
> with some fonts (e.g. STIX Math) extensible \overbrace was too much
> wider than it should. I tried debugging it but it was too much complex
> doing many clever things. The rewrite is partly stolen from XeTeX one,
> further improved and is much simpler and had no regressions AFAICT.

I hope this won't break anything (I tested as much as I can), I didn't
want to make such invasive changes but this one was irresistible :)


More information about the dev-luatex mailing list