[Dev-luatex] \pdfsetmatrix confuses \pdfstartlink

Vianney le Clément vleclement at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 18:18:35 CET 2012

Hi all,

Here is my Christmas present to you: a bug report :-). When using
\pdfsetmatrix in plain luatex, the y-axis of annotations seems to be
inverted.

Consider the following example, which should write the word "Link" and
open the luatex homepage when a user clicks on it.
--
\hbox
  {\pdfsave%
                  >>}
         Link
         \pdfendlink}%
    \pdfrestore}
\bye
--

When commenting out \pdfsave, \pdfsetmatrix and \pdfrestore,
everything is fine. With the (identity) transformation however, the

The example works fine with pdftex. I have tried luatex 0.70.2 shipped
with texlive 2012 and the recently released luatex 0.74.0.

Merry Christmas,
Vianney