[Dev-luatex] Luajittex 0.72.0 announcement

luigi scarso luigi.scarso at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 14:30:08 CET 2012

Hi,
there is a new project on supelec: Luajittex.

Briefly, it's like luatex with Lua replaced by LuaJIT.
See
http://foundry.supelec.fr/gf/project/luajittex/
for the source code.

Please note that LuaJIT is based on lua 5.1, while luatex is now
based on lua 5.2 --- this means that binaries modules must be kept separate.
The tag 0.72.0 means that luajittex is in sinc with the tag 0.72.0 of luatex;
I'm working to keep in sinc with the last tag.

I've compiled the source for Linux 64bit (Ubuntu 12.10)  Linux 32bit
(Opensuse 12.1) and crosscompiled for Mingw32bit and they seem to
work, but of course any feedback is appreciate.

--
luigi