[Dev-luatex] Luatex 0.70.1 announcement
taco at elvenkind.com
Thu May 19 07:56:04 CEST 2011
I have just uploaded the archives for a new luatex release, 0.70.1.
About a dozen or so bugfixes that were mostly discovered while
working on TeXLive 2011.
* fixed: recorder file location from TL.
* fixed: missing newline on 'No output' line.
* fixed: relative names in synctex file.
* fixed: 16bit png images in generated %!PDF-1.4.
* fixed: building with (installed) libpng < 1.5.0
* fixed: year in --version output.
* fixed: box output to synctex.
* fixed: FontDescriptor for non-embedded OpenType fonts has an
invalid FontFile3 entry (#654)
* fixed: crash on non-existent images.
* fixed: small memory leak in the ipc code.
* fixed: tex.print() and tex.sprint() don't recognize -2 as the
first argument (#659)
The archives can be downloaded from supelec as usual:
You could also check out the sources via anonymous svn:
svn co http://foundry.supelec.fr/svn/luatex/tags/beta-0.70.1
Bugs and feature requests can be added to the issue tracker at
More information about the dev-luatex