[Dev-luatex] Luatex 0.70.0 announcement
taco at elvenkind.com
Fri May 6 11:44:50 CEST 2011
I have just uploaded the archives for a new luatex release, 0.70.0.
This release will be the one on TeXLive 2011 (barring show-stopping
bugs). Compared to 0.66, there is not a lot of news, just a few
* fixed: various changes needed for libpng 1.5.2.
* fixed: node.fields() for nodes without subtype.
* fixed: non-argument use of os.execute().
* fixed: tex.[s|t|]print() with invalid catcode table arguments.
* fixed: recorder filename location with --output-directory.
* fixed: display alignment in TRT mode.
* luatex now uses the standard synctex files from Jérome Laurens.
The archives can be downloaded from supelec as usual:
You could also check out the sources via anonymous svn:
svn co http://foundry.supelec.fr/svn/luatex/tags/beta-0.70.0
Bugs and feature requests can be added to the issue tracker at
More information about the dev-luatex