[Dev-luatex] Luatools from TL '11 pretest don't work

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Freenet.DE
Tue Jun 14 01:03:07 CEST 2011

Hello!

When I try to create the fonts base for LuaTeX from TL '11 pretest, as
updated yesterday, I don't see any success:

	pete 249 /\ luatools --generate

	mtxrun          | unknown script 'base.lua' or 'mtx-base.lua'
	Exit 1

There is also no help available when I invoke luatools with --help or -
help or -h or -?.

In /usr/local/texlive/2011/texmf.cnf I added to OSFONTDIR two fonts
directories inside Adobe Reader.app (Mac OS X 10.5.8, Leopard, PPC).
Despite this LuaLaTeX is not able to find these Adobe fonts (when I
run lualatex without having generated the fonts base before). (LuaTeX
is Version beta-0.70.1-2011052622 (rev 4277).)

I have /usr/local/texlive/2010/texmf-dist/scripts/context/lua/mtx-
base.lua.

--
Greetings

   Pete

One person with a belief is a social power equal to ninety-nine who
have only interests.
				– John Stuart Mill