[Dev-luatex] platform/architecture

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 19:15:56 CEST 2011

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 15:48, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
> Hi Mojca,
>
> I am not sure I understand this post, not even after lots of rereading.
> I know that it is about os.platform/os.type based on the earlier
> discussion, but that is about where it ends for me, sorry.

So I suggest to assign a 15-30-minutes slot somewhere during the
meeting (it doesn't have to be on the official schedule), so that I
can explain my request in detail, explain my idea how to solve it and
to leave time for some brainstorming (with other hackers that will be
present and interested).

It would be nice to solve this properly before luatex version 1 comes out.

Thanks,
    Mojca