[Dev-luatex] [luatex] Luatex 0.52.0 announcement

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Sat Mar 20 20:49:04 CET 2010

HI Diego,

I dropped the luatex and dev-context lists, but added Peter. Where
does the problem below pop up? I build.sh, we have this bit of code
(from Martin, I believe)

MAKE=make;
if make -v 2>&1| grep "GNU Make" >/dev/null
then
   echo "Your make is a GNU-make; I will use that"
elif gmake -v >/dev/null 2>&1
then
   MAKE=gmake;
   echo "You have a GNU-make installed as gmake; I will use that"
else
   echo "I can't find a GNU-make; I'll try to use make and hope that
works."
   echo "If it doesn't, please install GNU-make."
fi

but your error clearly comes from a different place.