[Dev-luatex] platform specific functionality

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Wed Mar 3 15:07:19 CET 2010

Hi Tomek.

T T wrote:

> From less essential functionality I would also love to have access to
> MessageBox for a minimal GUI functionality.

This is something that will not go in the core, so that would have
to be an external binary module (there are just too many threading
complications in relation to windows gui programming, and we do want
to start using threading at some point in the not too distant future).

>>> And another request if I may. With kpsewhich it is possible to specify
>>> a search path explicitly with the -path switch, but this functionality
>>> is not exposed through lua kpse lib. Could this be added?
>> Sure. If there is anything else from kpathsea people want, please
>> say so.

Tracker item:

  http://tracker.luatex.org/view.php?id=339