[Dev-luatex] Revision 3761 compile failing on Windows Vista

taco taco at elvenkind.com
Wed Jul 28 20:03:19 CEST 2010

Graham Douglas wrote:
> Hi Taco
>
> I just updated my local snapshot to revision 3761 from
>
> http://foundry.supelec.fr/svn/luatex/trunk
>
> (using Tortoise SVN)
>
> When trying to compile under MINGW32 using the command line
>
> build.sh --nostrip
>
> I get the errors shown below.
>
> Apologies but I've copied the screen info as completely
> as I can, earlier erros have scrolled off the screen and
> I can't see them.

There was an earlier error causing all this that was no longer
on your screen, but I have a suspicion of what it could be
(I did a build hack that may be invalid on win32).

Can you see whether trunk/source/texk/web2c/w2c/config,h
exists and actually contains anything? If it does not
exist or is empty, please create the file on your
local system to see whether that fixes the build. It
should be an exact copy of trunk/source/texk/web2c/config,h
(a symlink on unix, in fact).

If that does not help, then somehow you have to figure out
how to get the initial error report from the compiler.