[Dev-luatex] Luatex 0.61.0 announcement
taco at elvenkind.com
Wed Jul 28 15:41:52 CEST 2010
I have just uploaded the archives for a new luatex release, 0.61.0,
the first of the betas toward 0.70.0.
* New lua library 'epdf' for introspection of PDF inclusions,
see the manual for details.
* Mplib version 1.502 is now included (which is still beta,
so be careful).
* new "finish_pdffile" and "pre_dump" callbacks.
* new function pdf.pageref()
* In the lua 'tex' library: assignment to internal glue
parameters is now allowed.
* New lua function tex.error().
* Fix for crashes on fonts with bad Panose values.
* Fix for a box placement bug that could sometimes cause text
* Fix for a few small PDF/A1-a compatibility bugs.
* Fix \letterspacefont.
* Fix \Ustopdisplaymath in combination with aligned displays.
* In math delimiters, the last of a chain of predefined sizes
was always ignored if there were also extensible parts.
The archives can be downloaded from supelec as usual:
You could also check out the sources via anonymous svn:
svn co http://foundry.supelec.fr/svn/luatex/tags/beta-0.61.0
Bugs and feature requests can be added to the issue tracker at
More information about the dev-luatex