[Dev-luatex] Possible issue with input from external libraries (page break problem?)

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Wed Apr 14 07:53:01 CEST 2010


Graham Douglas wrote:
> Hi Taco
> 
> I have been experimenting with external C libraries by writing
> Lua bindings under Windows --- DLLs.
> 
> I have noticed something I'd like to ask about ---
> to know if it is expected behavior.

> When these DLLs return text I'm doing a lot of tex.write(...)
> of the data returned from the DLL functions (for testing).
> 
> What I've noticed is that when the text data from the DLL calls
> is output (by tex.write()) and a page break occurs in the middle
> of the tex.write() outputs calls, then the text is lost across the
> break.

I don't think this is supposed to happen, but please send me the pdf
for a closer look and, if possible, a source to go with it that uses a
lua library that is available to me. I am on linux, but lxp should
work for me as well. I can even try to run the test under wine.

Best wishes,
Taco


More information about the dev-luatex mailing list