[Dev-luatex] os.spawn and argv[1] with sapces

T T t34www at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 27 17:26:52 CET 2009

2009/11/27 Taco Hoekwater <taco at elvenkind.com>:
> T T wrote:
>>
>> The above changes do not change the behaviour of currently working
>> cases, only the failing ones and those resulting in wrongly parsed
>> arguments being passed to the child process are affected.
>>
>> If that proposal sounds OK to you, I will write a patch implementing it.
>
> Yes, please do!

OK. I need to test the patch now, so a few questions more.

A few days ago I managed to compile the current trunk on mingw (am I
being lucky or is this officially supported?) but this takes ages. My
changes are limited to just one file (loslibext.c). Is there some way
to quickly rebuild only what's needed?

Cheers,

Tomek