[Dev-luatex] build-latest-code-from-source instructions?

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Thu Nov 26 01:26:38 CET 2009

On Mi, 25 Nov 2009, D. R. Evans wrote:
> I was going to try to help with development -- at the very least by filing
[...]
> I'll go away now. I apologize for interrupting.

Oh one more of those, the list is getting longer, didn't know they
start to show up even here.

Best wishes

Norbert

Dr. Norbert Preining                                        Associate Professor
JAIST Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology   preining at jaist.ac.jp
Vienna University of Technology                               preining at logic.at
Debian Developer (Debian TeX Task Force)                    preining at debian.org